Google
 
Web citizenbosco.blogspot.com

24.3.06

Wolf Creek

Wolf Creek – 2005
Another shocking horror film with the standard you had such a good chance to kill him right then moment. But, I know, if I was in a similar situation fear would dictate my actions rendering me useless when it comes to making sure the madman is dead. NO frickin way! I would crush that man's head to mush with anything remotely heavy, while he is down/unconscious, to ensure my own continuation.
It's a gripping film set in the Outback of Australia where we follow three friends on a road trip who fall into the cruel hands of Mick Taylor – an extremely memorable performance by an Australian actor called John Jarratt. What makes this film extra horrid is that you really get to know and like the characters before the blood spills. The directing is impressive. The location is well chosen, with some damn nice shots. The tension and desperation just about perfect. It is sort of based on true events, but no individual event is specified. Be warned the violence pretty much crosses a line. 6.5/10

Ben: I think it'd be cool, you get to go from place to place saying things like
'that's not a knife - this is a knife'.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?